Weekly Rental Pricing 2018/2019 - in CHF for 10 people
Luxury Chalet les Marmottes for rent, Nendaz ski resort, Switzerland

Season 2018/2019 Price P/W
Spring/Summer/Autumn 2018 6000 CHF
Christmas 2018 (23-31 Dec)                         9500 CHF
New Year 2019 (31 Dec - 6 Jan)                           9500 CHF
06.01.2019 - 13.01.2019                                           8000 CHF
13.01.2019 - 10.02.2019                                          7500 CHF
10.02.2019 - 24.02.2019                                            9000 CHF
24.02.2019 - 31.03.2019                                            7500 CHF
31.03.2019 - 21.04.2019                                            8000 CHF
Spring/Summer/Autumn 2019                                          6000 CHF


In general changeovers are on Sundays particularly during peak periods. However please do contact us to check if you have another preferred arrival or departure date and we will see if we can accommodate this. Subject to availability it is possible to take the chalet for long weekends.

To enquire about a booking please email: info@chalet-rental-nendaz.com

Terms and Conditions

  • The chalet sleeps a maximum of 10 people and under no circumstances can this be exceeded.
  • The rental period begins at 4pm on the first day of the booking period and ends at 10am on the day of departure.
  • A deposit of 25% is due upon confirmation of booking. The remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
  • A refundable breakages deposit of 1000 chf is required and will be refunded 14 days following the period of occupation subject to satisfactory inspection of the property.

Cancellation

  • In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be retained. If the cancellation comes after the balance has been paid, i.e. 8 weeks, we will endeavour to re-let the property. However if this is not possible we reserve the right to retain the full amount paid.

chalet rental